- Have the technical skills we need, and be flexible enough to fit into the company and grow with us. You will have built up experience through a number of client projects over 2-5 years and are looking for the next step in your career.
- Be someone with strong ethical values, who thrives on producing results, can adapt to new challenges, and enjoys learning along the way. The role will be varied and you will need excellent prioritisation and decision making skills.
- Be able to work effectively in a team-based, agile environment, as well as play a part in the growth and direction of the company as a whole, helping set company strategy. Being able to collaborate with the team, project management and clients is vital.
Our values are based on standards compliance and best practice and we are constantly working to improve and streamline our development process. We use open source technology wherever we can, and contribute back to the open source community as much as possible.
The role is based in our central Brighton office and we would expect you to be based in the office for the majority of your time.
Skills we are looking for
Expertise – Essential:
- React Native
- Experience of releasing to the App Stores, Testing platforms (HockeyApp and similar).
Expertise - Desirable:
- User experience analysis and design, prototyping
- Objective C/Swift
- Android Java Experience
- Hybrid mobile frameworks (Ionic, PhoneGap etc)
- Agile development – primarily Scrum
- Providing mentorship and guidance for junior members of the team
We are not expecting you to have experience or knowledge in all of these areas, but you should have the ability and desire to learn the areas you don’t have as required.