- Lead a number of exciting projects. You will be the key liaison between internal and external/client teams.
- Work with our clients, keeping them up to date with project status and documenting new requirements.
- Help manage our projects internally as well as externally. We generally use Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum) but this flexes for different projects and clients.
- Act as Product Owner; really understand the products we develop and work with the client and development team to come up with better and more effective functionality for the products.
- Manage a number of key client relationships, from on-boarding through to project go-live. You will be responsible for maintaining and developing the client relationship, keeping them up to date with project status and partnering with them to document new product requirements and manage expectations.
- Help us run the business more effectively. This may involve looking at internal processes, collecting metrics, helping with testing and Quality Assurance.
- Be someone with strong ethical values, who thrives on producing results, can adapt to new challenges, and enjoys learning along the way.
- Be able to work effectively in a team-based, agile environment, as well as play a part in the growth and direction of the company as a whole, helping set company strategy. Being able to collaborate with the team and clients is vital.
It is not imperative to be a hands-on technical expert but we would expect you to understand high level technical concepts immediately and be able to drill into details when required (with help).
The role is based in our central Brighton office and we would expect you to be based in the office for the majority of the time, with regular travel to offsite meetings.
Skills we are looking for
Expertise – Essential:
- Highly organised.
- Standout presentation skills (in person and via video calls).
- The ability to quickly pick up new business concepts and simplify them.
- Good IT skills. Able to write clear presentations, specification documents, etc.
- Technical confidence (i.e can you explain the difference between a web app, a mobile app and a hybrid app, what is AWS?).
- Experience of working on client facing projects and liaising directly with clients.
- Agile development methodology – primarily Scrum (Scrum Master experience would be helpful).
Expertise - Desirable:
- Business analysis.
- User experience analysis, design and prototyping.
- QA and software testing.
- Bug reporting.